November 27, 2014 by Nathaniel Tower
Being a writer is tough, but there are plenty of reasons why we should be thankful (even if we occasionally spiral into some weird state of depression that prevents us from writing anything worthwhile).
Here are 7 things I am thankful for as a writer:
1. Having time to write
2. Having editors who find my mistakes and make my writing stronger
3. Having readers who buy my books and read my stories
4. Having publishers who believe in my words and take chances on my writing
5. Having reviewers who take the time to say positive things about my writing
6. Having family who supports my efforts
7. Having friends who put up with my constant promotion
What are you thankful for as a writer? Please share your thoughts in the comments.